Thursday, January 10, 2008

my moon


My moon`s night...so close to me...faraway from me...inside me...inside this lovely moon...inside me you are...as this moon,which so deep in this night...is it me...is that me who is inside you...don`t know who i am now...became my heart`s prisoner...and within my thoughts also...however the moon been so close to me...sitting...watching...looking so attentively at this moon...thinking so deep within this night...and within this moon which is in the heart of this night...what i see only...is only you...you are that a shining moon...which lighted up my night...and gave me more love to this night...and to you always...

4 comments:

donitsa said...

now i c u r very sensitive JC :)
nice to read ur blog

kossaifijc said...

THX UR SO SWEET

Anonymous said...

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

thanxxxxxxxxxxx