Tuesday, January 8, 2008

lady

sweetheart...if your love is a fate...you are my destiny....if your love is a choice...you are my only choice...o lady mine, whom owned my heart...and blessed my soul...and controlled on my feelings and my emotions...to you my darling, sending you a bouquet of roses` life, carried on perfumes` loving...honey...i knew a loves` pleasure...and a the meaning of life and its taste...after i loved you...your love increased inside me, ..till it owned and controlled me...and been a prisoner to this love... this love which gave me a desires to live more...and which made me a lover which i always wanted...my lady...carrying inside me all a contrarieties in this world...all are inside me...hope...hopeless...happiness...sadness...luck...unlucky...optimist...pessimist...all those inside me, all those contrarieties, i dealing with... happy through your love...sad because of your farness...sweetheart...your love took me away from this sadly life...and gave me all the happiness which i dreamed about...took me to the heaven which covered by your pure love...sweet angel...my heart before you been a barren desert...but after i loved you, this desert changed to a lovely green heaven...which supplied our souls the love....the love which irrigated our hearts... my sweet and only love...want to scream with a high voice...to let all heart and feel what i am in...just want to let them know...how much i love you...

No comments: