Tuesday, January 8, 2008

MY DESTINY YOU ARE

The destiny you are...the destiny which wrote on me...and on my life all...already live in this fate after i know you...Sweetheart...my longing on to you...as the hangs of the bough to its tree...my loving to you...as a God`s love to all his creatures...who never to get weary from them...either me...never to get weary from you...you mean every thing to me...you are the water which i need...you are my air which gets me alive in this life...and without you, there is no life...you are my sense...and all sense i have...without you i have no sense...no useful to my life...and feel with no humanities...because i love you...and never to love one like as you...dived into and so deep into a depth of the sea...and didn`t sunk...because i discovered the secrets of my love to you...and i know now...and sure i an from the feelings which i got...that you are the destiny...the destiny which wrote on me...and contain me all and my life...and never to runaway from this destiny...because you wrote on me..and created to be for me...only for me...to own me however i am alive...even after my life...you are my life...I believe that we are destined to be to each other...believe that God has written this on us...and never to believe than this...

No comments: