Wednesday, January 9, 2008

love or war





love or war....
is this love or war...do you want my defense to sink down in front of you...? ? to give up to your lovely war...? ? what do you want from these lovely words...? ? want me to cancel my mind...? ? want me to believe in a dreams...? ? is that what you came with, is a real feelings...? ? or its just an illusions we live in, to make a life more beauty...? ? or to bear its hardness...is that what you want...? ? is that what you wanted to me to be...why you made me dream of you...why you made me thought about you..as if you were a real...real lover in my life...why you gave me a honey lovely words...while you still not ready for me...its not a war...we are not in a battleground...while a winer or a loser...there is nothing called war or love..its just only love or war...so please define your choice...and tell me, what you want me to be...

No comments: