Tuesday, January 8, 2008

alone but happy


Alone i am...but so happy i am in my loneliness...alone all a time...no one near me ,or to share me my loneliness...but happy to see all friends while happy they are...alone i am...no one to ask about me or to care about me...but happy to see them while they are sailing through their loves...alone i am...crying alone always...no one to console me...or to take off the sadness which it inside...but happy to hear their laughs every where...and to see the smiles at their faces..alone i am...hiding my worries and my suffers just to myself only...but happy i am to see the love still alive around me...still alive through others...actually...as much as i am alone and feeling within it...but happy to see all of you while you are enjoying this love...and adoring each others...and sailing in each others loving...loving each others...and creating a great love...

2 comments:

donitsa said...

when there's real love there's no war......when love is from both sides ..love i here....u will even forget about war.
but once it's from one side war never end.

pratima nalawade said...

?How do you show appreciation for the caring and loving replies?How do you express what you feel but words seem lacking in interpretation?